Thursday, January 31, 2008

Vegetarianism proves to be perversion of nature

This is awesome. Have a little fun at my expense, even if you're just thinking it.

I just came across this "article". Here are some of my favorite excerpts:

Vegetarians can be referred to as true fanatics. On the other hand, they are seriously misled in their beliefs. Practically nobody argues with them [maybe I'm not really a vegetarian if this is the deciding factor], since it is really difficult to convince a vegetarian of his or her self-deception.
A vegetarian man or woman may find themselves on the brink of dystrophy. Then you must remember those thin legs and swelled bellies, which dystrophy causes.
[I seem to remember from Nutrition 101 that the thin legs and swelled bellies is from kwashiorkor.]
Furthermore, cosmetologists say that a typical vegetarian has dry and fragile hair, dull eyes and unhealthy complexion. They can hardly stand criticism [well, this part might be true] and have a low boiling point [that is IT- I'm so outta here!!]. They raise their voice, swing their arms and splutter when arguing [actually I do that when I'm about to sneeze too- easy to confuse the two]. They are weak even in their logic. [this guy may be full of crap, but he definitely knows a few vegetarians]

No comments: