Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 2

I don't think I'm going to write every day about this dieting thang, but for now, why not.
Today was also relatively easy. I had a banana dipped in grape nuts for breakfast and I munched on the grape nuts throughout the morning. A lady I work with actually asked one of my students if I was eating grass seed. Haha!! I think that's awesome- she knows I'm a bit of a treehugger, but GRASS SEED?
Lunch was more chickn strips with salad, but today I had a little bit of dressing with it, strawberry applesauce, lots of water.
Few more almonds and one sour dough hard pretzel. So good!
I didn't need to eat today after school- so much protein at lunch carried me nicely. For dinner I made nutritional yeast coated tofu/vegetable stir fry with mushrooms and a tiny bit of mozzarella cheese.
So I ate enough calories, then did a 10 mile bike ride. Still not the vigorous workout I know I will be doing more of, but still, I'm working on overcoming my lack of inertia after dinner.
My cut below my knee is still tender but after riding a little while, it felt ok. I've been keeping it moist and covered.
Two down, 40 to go.

No comments: