Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Half way there!

Now I'm not going to kid myself, I know I've lost water weight. But still, as of this morning, I am down 8 lbs. It doesn't suck.
Today I ate two organic blueberry waffles (240 calories) and just a little coffee. Mid morning snack was about a cup of grapes (no idea how many calories) and a banana. I do love bananas. They're just the yummiest, best snack.
The electricity at school is 2/3 out so that means basically the clocks on the microwaves work, but they can't draw enough power to actually work. I had to run an errand during lunch and couldn't microwave my frozen Lean Cuisine pizza, so I settled on a 100 calorie pack of almonds until I got home and then I ate the pizza. (330)
I'll finish up tonight with who knows what- first I'm going to go for a ride- I went yesterday to the Rockland Lake ride to just kind of put an easy spin in my not-even-tired legs after our century and ended up zipping around the outter loop with David, Maria, and Danielb. Knowing that I made David work to beat me up a hill was like manna. Yes yes, more of that. I want no one to beat me, ever. How do I get that done?
Soon I'll start weight lifting again. Don't be scared, I won't hurt you. Well I'll try not to hurt you, but I may not know my own strength. Please sign this waiver and we can be friends.

No comments: